Additional Fertility and Reproductive Health Resources
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Forms:
- We offer a full range of advanced fertility therapies and IVF procedures in collaboration with Boston IVF in Waltham, Massachusetts. Please visit the “IVF Consent Forms” section on the Boston IVF page to find and complete the correct form for your procedure.
General Infertility Information, Tools & Resources:
- Atrius Health blog - Check out health information and tips from our clinicians in primary care and across many of our specialties, including several articles on fertility topics
- The American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) - ASRM provides the latest research, news and information about infertility issues, treatments, and technology
- The CDC on Infertility - An overview of definitions, potential causes of infertility, and treatment options. They also provide an overview of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) as well as information and links to other organizations which monitor ART use and outcomes.
- Ovulation calculator - In addition to this calculator, babycenter.com provides helpful tools, information, and discussion forums for people trying to conceive
- Village Pharmacy - This organization specializes in infertility medications and treatments and offers a number of easy-to-follow video lessons, like this one on subcutaneous injections.
- Resolve of New England - A support network dedicated to promoting reproductive health and to ensuring equal access to all family-building options for men and women experiencing infertility
- The American Fertility Association - Provides men and women, health care professionals, public officials and the media, both nationally and internationally, with information about infertility treatments, reproductive and sexual health and family building options including adoption and third-party solutions.
Resources and Support for Specific Conditions:
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- The Endometriosis Association - The organization's goal is to find a cure and prevention for endometriosis while at the same time providing education, support, and research to those affected.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Association - Is an all-volunteer grass-roots organization that is operated by women with PCOS and those who support them, working together and sharing information on the management of PCOS, not just at the symptomatic level but at its very core.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome - Written by Atrius Health reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Mahmood Niaraki for the Atrius Health blog, the article provides information on what PCOS is, its symptoms, and treatment options.
- Cancer patients facing the loss of fertility
- Fertile Hope - A national LIVESTRONG initiative dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility.
- www.myoncofertility.org - A patient education resource provided by the Oncofertility Consortium.
- www.stupidcancer.org - A charity that comprehensively addresses young adult cancer (age 15-39) through advocacy, research, support, outreach, awareness, mobile health and social media.
Atrius Health provides links to some external non-Atrius Health web sites for your convenience. Atrius Health is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or content of any non-Atrius Health sites, nor does Atrius Health endorse them. For more information about our Web Privacy Statement and Disclaimer, please click here.