- About Us
- Mission & Vision
- Our Care Network
- Quality & Safety
- Accountable Care Organization
Vision, Mission and Values
Transforming care to improve lives.
We provide the right care with kindness and compassion every day for every person we serve.
- Patient-centered care: The patient is first in everything we do.
- Quality: We are passionate about consistently delivering the highest level of safe, timely and appropriate care.
- Compassion: We treat our patients, their families and each other with understanding, respect and empathy.
- Service: We provide exceptional service to patients, their families and each other.
- Innovation: We shape the future by innovating better ways to improve health.
- Education: We are committed to teaching, research, continuous learning, and sharing what we learn.
- Diversity: We value the unique needs and preferences of all individuals.
- Stewardship: We hold ourselves accountable for managing resources responsibly.
- Integrity: We demonstrate the highest standards of professionalism and personal responsibility.
- Workplace: We create an outstanding work environment in order to recruit, develop, and retain talented clinicians and staff to enable Atrius Health to achieve our vision.