We have on-site pharmacies at 15 of our Atrius Health practice locations.
- Save a trip to an outside pharmacy. When your prescriptions are sent to a Atrius Health pharmacy during your visit, you can pick them up at our pharmacy before you leave.
- Our pharmacists are always available and here to help with questions about your medications.
- Easy transfer of prescriptions from other pharmacies. Let us know the details and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Mail service (MyHealth Online Login Required), from our pharmacies to your home, is available at no additional charge
- Filling prescriptions at Atrius Health Pharmacies provides you with the convenience of receiving up to a 90 day supply of most medications depending upon your insurance coverage.
- Our pharmacies typically offer over the counter medications at significant savings.
- Your electronic medical record links directly to our pharmacy computer system so your Atrius Health clinician and pharmacist share accurate, up-to-the-minute information.
- Our computer systems automatically perform more than ten safety checks against your prescriptions.
- Our pharmacists can quickly contact your clinician should questions arise with your prescription.
Easy Refill Ordering
- Patients can order refills online (MyHealth Online Login Required) or by calling the phone number on the prescription container
- Place your order - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Order in advance and your prescriptions will usually be ready upon your arrival.
If you have questions about your prescription drug coverage or pharmacy network, please call your health plan's Member Service Department directly:
- Aetna: 1-800-872-3862
- Cigna: 1-866-438-2446
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield: 1-800-821-1388
- Fallon Community Health Plan: 1-800-868-5200
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care: 1-800-676-2769
- Neighborhood Health Plan: 1-800-462-5449
- Tufts Health Plan: 1-800-462-0224
- Tufts Medicare Preferred: 1-800-528-3818
If you have questions about the medications you use, please discuss these with your clinician or pharmacist.