- Patient Information
- Become A Patient
- Patient Welcome Information
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Medicare Information
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
Commercial Medical Insurance Plans
Please note: We are out-of-network for Aexcel plans.
Commercial medical insurance plans are offered through employers and Massachusetts Health Connector
AllWays Health Partners - Formerly Neighborhood Health Plan
Please note: We are out-of-network for Select PPO and do not accept Select HMO.
Community Care Network (part of Coventry Health Care)
Fallon Health Plan
Please note: We do not accept Fallon Direct Plan.
FirstHealth (part of Coventry Health Care)
Please note: While we accept Focus and Primary Choice limited network plans, not all Atrius Health preferred specialists and hospitals are in these limited networks.
Please note: If your Health Plans, Inc. health insurance plan is offered through Boston Medical Center or Dartmouth Hitchcock as the employer, please contact Health Plans Inc. to find out if you are able to see Atrius Health providers under your plan and any restrictions that apply.
HealthCare Value Management (part of Coventry Health Care)
Private Healthcare Systems (Part of MultiPlan)
Tufts Health Direct - Effective January 1, 2020, Atrius Health practices will no longer be a participating provider in the Tufts Health Direct limited network.
Tufts Health Plan (Excluding Tufts Health Direct - See Below)
Please note: While we accept Tufts Health Plan Select Network, not all Atrius Health preferred specialists and hospitals are in this limited network.
Additional Insurance Information:
- Note for patients of PMG Physician Associates:
- In addition to the accepted health insurance plans listed above, Tricare is also accepted at PMG practice locations ONLY
- Tricare is not accepted at any other Atrius Health location (including but not limited to Harvard Vanguard practices in Braintree and Quincy, Granite Medical, and Atrius Health locations in Weymouth)