- Patient Information
- Become A Patient
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Medicare Information
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient and Visitor Code of Conduct Policy
- Web Privacy Statement
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
Commercial Medical Insurance Plans
Please note: We are out-of-network for Aexcel plans.
Commercial medical insurance plans are offered through employers and Massachusetts Health Connector
Please note: We are out-of-network for Select PPO and do not accept Select HMO.
Community Care Network (part of Coventry Health Care)
Coventry Health Care (wholly owned subsidiary of Aetna)
Please note: While we accept Focus and Primary Choice limited network plans, not all Atrius Health preferred specialists and hospitals are in these limited networks.
Harvard University Group Health Plan
Please note: If your Health Plans, Inc. health insurance plan is offered through Boston Medical Center or Dartmouth Hitchcock as the employer, please contact Health Plans Inc. to find out if you are able to see Atrius Health providers under your plan and any restrictions that apply.
Mass General Brigham Health Plan - Formerly AllWays Health Partners and Neighborhood Health Plan
Please note: Atrius Health is in the 2021 network for Mass General Brigham Select HMO through ConnectorCare
Passport Connect (United Health Care/Harvard Pilgrim Health Care)
Private Healthcare Systems (Part of MultiPlan)
Tufts Health Plan (Excluding Tufts Health Direct)
Please note: While we accept Tufts Health Plan Select Network, not all Atrius Health preferred specialists and hospitals are in this limited network. Atrius Health does not accept Tufts Health Direct.
Unicare GIC Indemnity Plans (Basic, PLUS and Community Choice)
Additional Insurance Information:
Note for patients of PMG Physician Associates:
- In addition to the accepted health insurance plans listed above, Tricare is also accepted at PMG practice locations ONLY
- Tricare is not accepted at any other Atrius Health location (including but not limited to Harvard Vanguard practices in Braintree and Quincy, Granite Medical, and Atrius Health locations in Weymouth)