Health Insurance Plans Accepted by Atrius Health
The Atrius Health practices (Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates) accept most health insurance plans as listed below. Please note that these plans are independent of Atrius Health and we may not accept every product from these insurance companies. If you have questions about whether or not your insurance plan is accepted by Atrius Health, please call our Patient Registration department at 1-800-249-1767. If you have questions about your individual insurance plan benefits or coverage, please contact your insurance company at the member services number on your health insurance card.
Please note: We are out-of-network for Aexcel plans.
Please note: We accept CCA OneCare from established Atrius Health patients only. We do not accept CCA Senior Care Options (SCO).
Community Care Network (part of Coventry Health Care)
FirstHealth (part of Coventry Health Care)
Please note: While we do accept Focus and Primary Choice limited network plans, not all Atrius Health preferred specialists and hospitals are in these limited networks.
HealthCare Value Management (part of Coventry Health Care)
Effective February 28, 2017, Atrius Health is no longer accepting any newly registered primary care patients to the practice enrolled in Original Medicare (with or without a supplement). We will continue to accept new primary care patients who are enrolled in the Medicare Advantage plan known as Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred HMO. Established Atrius Health patients with Original Medicare coverage (and those who will become Medicare eligible and “age in”) will be served without any change and we will continue to bill Original Medicare for your services.
Please contact Patient Registration (1-800-249-1767) with any questions you may have about accepted Medicare insurance plans at Atrius Health.
- Medicare Advantage (accepted for all new and established patients)
- Tufts Health Plan Medicare Preferred HMO (1-866-974-0122) is the only Medicare Advantage Plan accepted by Atrius Health
- Original Medicare (accepted for established patients and patients for specialties, lab/pathology, and imaging only as of 2/28/17)
- Medicare Supplement Plans (accepted for established patients and patients for specialties, lab/pathology, and imaging only as of 2/28/17)
Private Healthcare Systems (Part of MultiPlan)
Please note: While we do accept Tufts Health Plan Select Network, not all Atrius Health preferred specialists and hospitals are in this limited network.
Additional Insurance Information:
- We do not accept the following MassHealth Managed Care Plans:
- Boston Medical Center (BMC) HealthNet
- Fallon Health/MassHealth
- MassHealth Primary Care Clinician Plan (specialty visits require a valid referral from your non-Atrius Health or Dedham Medical Associates PCP only).
- Minuteman Health
- Tufts Health Public Plan/Tufts Health Together (MassHealth Plan)/Tufts Health Direct/Tufts Health Unity
- We do not accept ANY out-of-state Medicaid plans