- Patient Information
- Become A Patient
- Patient Welcome Information
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
Health Insurance Plans Accepted by Atrius Health
The Atrius Health practices (Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates and PMG Physician Associates) accept most health insurance plans. Click on your health plan category below for more detailed accepted insurance information:
- Commercial Medical Insurance Plans
- Medicare Plans
- MassHealth Plans
- One Care Plans
- Senior Care Options (SCO) Plans
- Behavioral Health Insurance Plans
- Vision Plans
Please note that all health plans are independent of Atrius Health and we may not accept every product from these insurance companies.
If you have questions about whether or not your health insurance plan is accepted by Atrius Health, please call our Patient Registration department at 1-800-249-1767.
If you have questions about your individual insurance plan benefits or coverage, please contact your insurance company directly at the member services number on your health insurance card.