Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Latest Updates and Information
Important COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics – Atrius Health is pleased to offer our patients ages 5 and up the opportunity to receive a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, either first, second or third (for patients who are immunocompromised) doses of the primary vaccine series, as well as booster shots.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Videos – watch videos from Atrius Health staff (in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and English) as they answer common questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Frequently Asked Questions – provides answers about the COVID-19 vaccine, the coronavirus disease, testing options, and what you should do if you think you are sick.
- COVID-19 Testing Update - provides the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 testing, exposure, and what to do if you have symptoms.
- What To Do If You Test Positive – outlines how to treat symptoms of COVID-19, when to call your doctor, current isolation guidelines, and how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to your family while you recover.
- COVID-19 Therapies and Treatments - at present, there are two general classes of outpatient treatment for people with less severe COVID-19: monoclonal antibodies (mAb) and antivirals.
In-Person Healthcare Resources
- Commitment to Safe Care: learn about the actions we are taking to ensure your visit to one of our practices is as safe as possible
- In-Practice Policies: information you need to know before coming to one of our practices for an appointment or to visit one of our labs or pharmacies
- Virtual Care Video Visits: virtual care options ensure that you can continue to receive care in a convenient and safe way from your home during COVID-19
- Primary Care Provider Appointments through MyHealth: You can directly schedule primary care video visits through MyHealth
- Specialty Care Resources: initial consultations for new conditions as well as providing virtual care to manage ongoing chronic issues
- Technology Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions