Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Latest Updates and Information
Important COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information – learn about availability of vaccine and our process and approach for patient vaccination.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Videos – watch videos from Atrius Health staff (in Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, and English) as they answer common questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Frequently Asked Questions – provides answers about the COVID-19 vaccine, the coronavirus disease, testing options, and what you should do if you think you are sick.
- COVID-19 Testing Update - provides the latest information on COVID-19 testing procedures at Atrius Health.
- Additional Resources: find links to additional COVID-19 information from the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
In-Person Healthcare Resources
- Commitment to Safe Care: learn about the actions we are taking to ensure your visit to one of our practices is as safe as possible
- In-Practice Policies: information you need to know before coming to one of our practices for an appointment or to visit one of our labs or pharmacies
- Virtual Care Video Visits: virtual care options ensure that you can continue to receive care in a convenient and safe way from your home during COVID-19
- Primary Care Provider Appointments through MyHealth: You can directly schedule primary care video visits through MyHealth
- Specialty Care Resources: initial consultations for new conditions as well as providing virtual care to manage ongoing chronic issues
- Technology Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions