- Wellness Information
- Video Library
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- All About the Flu
- Choosing Wisely
- Know When Antibiotics Work
- Stop Smoking
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Latest Updates and Information
In accordance with the Commonwealth’s guidelines for reopening, Atrius Health will continue to expand in-person care appointments, open more services within our practice sites, and begin to open temporarily closed sites in addition to the virtual care visits we have been providing during the public health emergency.Atrius Health remains committed to supporting our patients’ urgent and essential care needs in ways that protect the health and safety of both our patients and our staff.
Below please find links to information about practice operations and more general COVID-19 information and resources. Please check back frequently as operations and procedures may change.
- Practice Operations – provides a list of practice locations and services temporarily closed during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- In-Practice Policies – information you need to know before coming to one of our practices for an appointment or to visit one of our labs or pharmacies.
- Commitment to Safe Care – learn about the actions we are taking to ensure your visit to one of our practices is as safe as possible.
- Important COVID-19 Testing Update - provides the latest information on COVID-19 testing procedures at Atrius Health.
- Frequently Asked Questions – provides answers about the coronavirus disease, testing options, and what you should do if you think you are sick.
- Additional Resources – find links to additional COVID-19 information from the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Donations to Support Atrius Health Staff – learn how you can help support our staff with supplies and equipment as well as monetary donations.