- Wellness Information
- Video Library
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- All About the Flu
- Choosing Wisely
- Know When Antibiotics Work
- Stop Smoking
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Latest Updates and Information
Atrius Health remains committed to supporting our patients’ urgent and essential care needs in ways that protect the health and safety of both our patients and our staff. We will continue to offer in-person care appointments in accordance with the Commonwealth’s guidelines, as well as virtual care visits which we have been providing during the public health emergency.At this time, Atrius Health does not yet have the COVID-19 vaccine available. When we receive vaccine from the state in the weeks to come, we will begin to vaccinate in alignment with the state’s COVID Vaccine Distribution Plan. We are looking forward to being able to offer vaccine to our patients in 2021 consistent with the Massachusetts vaccination prioritization.
Important COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information – learn about availability of vaccine and our process and approach for patient vaccination.
- Frequently Asked Questions – provides answers about the COVID-19 vaccine, the coronavirus disease, testing options, and what you should do if you think you are sick.
- COVID-19 Testing Update - provides the latest information on COVID-19 testing procedures at Atrius Health.
- Additional Resources: find links to additional COVID-19 information from the CDC and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health
In-Person Healthcare Resources
- Commitment to Safe Care: learn about the actions we are taking to ensure your visit to one of our practices is as safe as possible
- In-Practice Policies: information you need to know before coming to one of our practices for an appointment or to visit one of our labs or pharmacies
- Virtual Care Video Visits: virtual care options ensure that you can continue to receive care in a convenient and safe way from your home during COVID-19
- Primary Care Provider Appointments through MyHealth: You can directly schedule primary care video visits through MyHealth
- Specialty Care Resources: initial consultations for new conditions as well as providing virtual care to manage ongoing chronic issues
- Technology Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions