We ask you to complete three simple steps to get you started in the program and on your way to a healthier life.
- Step 1: Have a referral to the program placed on your behalf. If you are an Atrius Health patient, you can simply ask your primary care provider to place one for you in our electronic medical record system. If you are not an Atrius Health patient, please have your primary care provider fax a referral to 617-421-2236, attention: Weight Management.
- Step 2: Please complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first visit.
- The HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE. This gives us an important understanding of your medical history, what some of your weight management challenges have been, and what your goals are.
- The MEDICAL RELEASE FORM. Please complete this if you have tried a weight loss program elsewhere, or if your primary care physician is not at Atrius Health.
- Step 3: You have the option to see the physician in a Shared Medical Appointment (SMA) or in a one-on-one appointment; our staff can help you decide what would be most effective and comfortable for you.