Specialties and Services
Cosmetic Services & Plastic Surgery
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) are very common in patients over 40. This is a procedure to remove fat, along with excess skin, from the upper and lower eyelids. Eyelid surgery can correct drooping upper lids and the puffy bags under the eyes - features that make you look older and more tired than you feel. The effect is to give the eyes a more rested, youthful look with a brighter appearance. Blepharoplasty can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids or both and can also be performed in conjunction with other facial procedures. Most patients require about seven days of downtime, full recovery can take up to six weeks.
- Brow lift is a procedure that restores a more youthful, refreshed, and cheery look to the forehead, eye brows and upper eyelid areas. By removing excess skin and muscle, the procedure corrects drooping brows, improves the horizontal lines and furrows that can make you look angry, sad or tired, and tightening the skin of the upper eyelid. The end result gives the patient a more rested, animated, and happy appearance. Most patients require three days of downtime with restrictions for approximately three weeks.
- Cheek implants: Helps restore fullness to the cheeks. Usually one week of downtime is needed.
- Facelifts As people grow older, the skin of the face begins to wrinkle and sag, with the help of gravity and time. Exposure to the sun, genetic influences and other factors can contribute to the effects of aging. A facelift can correct these conditions and give people a more youthful appearance. This procedure involves the tightening of facial and neck skin and muscles, as well as the removal of excess skin. Facelift incisions are placed in areas where they are minimally visible. The objective is to elevate the underlying structures and redrape the skin on the face in order to give a more youthful, healthy and rested appearance. Most patients require about seven days of downtime, full recovery can take up to six months.
- Facial liposuction (chin & neck) sculpts the face by removing areas of fat from the cheeks, chin or neck. For patients looking to tone the cheeks or jowls without the need to tighten sagging skin, liposuction can be an effective and less invasive alternative to a facelift. Most patients require about three days of downtime.
- Otoplasty (surgery for prominent ears) can improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear. It can correct a defect in the ear structure that is present at birth, that becomes apparent with development or it can treat misshapen ears caused by injury. Improvement in the appearance of the ears is essentially immediate. Patients can resume their normal activities as soon after surgery as they feel able however strenuous activity should be avoided for a week.
- Rhinoplasty (nasal surgery), is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed today. It can reshape, reduce or augment a person’s nose to achieve facial harmony and boost self-confidence. It may be performed as a reconstructive procedure to correct a birth defect or an injury such as a broken nose. Rhinoplasty may be performed for functional rather than cosmetic reasons as well. Combining nose reshaping with septoplasty or endoscopic sinus .For a short time after surgery, patients may experience puffiness, nose ache or a dull headache, some swelling and bruising, bleeding or stuffiness. Most patients feel like themselves within two days and return to work in one to two weeks.
- Somnoplasty (surgery to reduce snoring) is a unique surgical method for reducing habitual snoring by removing tissues of the uvula and soft palate. After the procedure, most patients require one day of down time and experience a reduction of snoring within six to eight weeks. A sleep study is required prior to this procedure.