At Atrius Health we offer a full range of audiology services, including:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluation
- Brainstem Evoked Response Testing
- ENG/VNG (Balance testing)
- FM Technology and Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus Education
- Hearing aid devices and fittings
- Hearing aid repair
- Ear and swim molds, noise defenders, and musician plugs
A Hearing EvaluationA hearing evaluation with an audiologist includes a hearing health history, an evaluation, and comprehensive testing. The audiologist measures the patient’s level or threshold of hearing and speech. Audiologists use specialized equipment to obtain accurate results and assess the degree of the hearing loss.
Patients will typically have an appointment with an otolaryngologist to examine the ear and the ear canal to identify if there are any surgical or medical conditions which may be contributing to the loss. For many patients, the audiologist and the otolaryngologist will create a plan of care.