- Online Services
- Pay Your Bill
- MyHealth Online
- New Patient Appointments
- Virtual Care Video Visits
Our virtual care options ensure that you can continue to receive care in a convenient and safe way from your home. During COVID-19, we have ramped up these services and can support patients with appointments through video visits and by telephone for many types of care. If you are interested in virtual care options, please contact your provider’s office or log into your MyHealth account to see what options might meet your care needs.
What is a Video Visit?
A video visit is a private visit, similar to an in-office visit, where you have an appointment time to connect with a provider virtually through your MyHealth Online account on your desktop (new as of April 10, 2021) or MyChart mobile app on your smartphone or tablet device. Your clinician will see and talk with you through video to evaluate, diagnose and offer a treatment plan for your care need.
How can you get scheduled for a video visit?
- Call your provider’s office or message them through our MyHealth patient portal to see if a video visit could work for you.
- You can directly schedule primary care video visits through MyHealth. We plan to expand to other departments soon.
- Your provider may directly outreach to you by phone or through MyHealth to offer a video visit for certain types of care that does not require an in-person visit.
- If your provider would like you to have an initial consultation with a specialist via a video visit, you may receive a “scheduling ticket” in MyHealth and can schedule a video visit appointment directly.
- Your established providers may also send you “scheduling tickets” for follow-up appointments that can be done via a video visit.