- Patient Information
- Become A Patient
- Patient Welcome Information
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Medicare Information
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
Helpful Medicare Websites
Find additional information about Medicare and other related services on the following websites.
General Medicare information:
- Medicare.gov - Tools and guidance on choosing Medicare plans including the “Find a plan” tool. Visit https://www.medicare.gov/ or call 1-800-633-4227, TTY 1-877-486-2048.
- CMS.gov – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) provides Medicare policy updates and specific information on Medicare benefits, https://www.cms.gov/medicare/medicare-general-Information/medicareGenInfo/index.html.
- Medicare Interactive - Educational website run by the Medicare Rights Center provides general information as well as answers to more detailed questions about Medicare topics, https://www.medicareinteractive.org/learning-center.
Guide to Medicare counseling resources available in Massachusetts – Serving the Health Information Needs of Everyone (SHINE), https://www.mass.gov/health-insurance-counseling. To reach a SHINE Counselor, call 1-800-243-4636 and press 3 if calling from a land line or press 5 if calling from cell phone. TTY 1-877-610-0241.
Mass Health - Information on how Medicare and Mass Health work together, MA Health eligibility requirements, and application information. Visit www.mass.gov/masshealth or call 1-800-841-2900.
Financial assistance for Part D, prescription drug benefits.
Medicare and You handbook - A comprehensive guide published each year by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Available to download in PDF format.
Federal Employees - Medicare information for Federal retirees such as how Medicare works with Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) insurance options.
State and Municipal Employees - Information for those who obtain health insurance benefits from the Group Insurance Commission (GIC) which includes most state workers and some municipal employees.
Atrius Health provides links to some external non-Atrius Health web sites for your convenience. Atrius Health is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or content of any non-Atrius Health sites, nor does Atrius Health endorse them. Read our Web Privacy Statement.