- Patient Information
- Become A Patient
- Patient Welcome Information
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Medicare Information
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
At 65, most Americans are eligible for full Medicare benefits. It should be simple, but transitioning from a commercial or employer group health insurance plan to Medicare can be confusing. There is much to consider regarding your medical coverage when it comes time to retire, and it’s wise to do your research well in advance of turning 65.
We want to help make your transition to Medicare as easy as possible. The following resources will help guide you through your Medicare decision process:
- Articles from the Atrius Health Blog - Our Medicare Educator, Diane Reilly, has written several helpful articles on topics such as Medicare eligibility, the costs associated with Medicare, and common questions about Medicare open enrollment.
- Helpful Medicare-related websites - We’ve put together a list of additional resources about Medicare and other related services.
- Medicare insurance plans accepted at Atrius Health - We want to make sure that you have a plan that is accepted by your Atrius Health providers and can best support your healthcare needs and budget.