- 2022 Press Releases
- 2021 Press Releases
- 2020 Press Releases
- Dr. Steve Strongwater named to Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives
- Atrius Health Proud to Support COVID-19 Response at Boston Hope Medical Center
- Atrius Health Engages Kyruus to Advance Novel Digital Patient Access Initiatives
- Atrius Health and Firefly Health Announce Value-Based Care Affiliation
- Atrius Health’s Next Generation Accountable Care Organization Saves Medicare $14.8 million in second year of participation
- Atrius Health Welcomes Three New Clinicians to its Board of Trustees
- 2019 Press Releases
- Verily Partners with Veterans Administration Palo Alto Healthcare System and Atrius Health to Deploy Solutions for Improving Population Health and the Value of Care Delivery
- Atrius Health will be recognized as an “Allied Member” of The Permanente Federation
- Atrius Health reports $38.7M operating surplus for 2018
- Atrius Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Announce Deeper Collaboration to Transform Health Care Experience
Atrius Health Joins Optum
To Our Patients:
I am very pleased to share that as of May 31, 2022, Atrius Health is now part of the care delivery team of Optum. By joining Optum, our clinical teams remain as committed as ever to providing you with high-quality care through every life stage. Atrius Health will remain locally led, and you will see the same excellent clinicians and care teams at our convenient locations, and we will continue to accept all the same insurance plans, including Medicaid (MassHealth) and Medicare. We expect this to be a seamless transition for our patients.
Our new relationship with Optum strengthens our ability to provide outstanding primary and specialty care, which is our top priority. Going forward, Atrius Health will have access to more resources, including innovative technology and a broader range of healthcare expertise, services and programs, to support our care teams and staff in caring for you.
While Atrius Health is no longer a tax-exempt charitable organization as a result of joining Optum, our core mission remains exactly the same: providing the right care with kindness and compassion for every person we serve. We have been honored to deliver comprehensive care in communities across eastern Massachusetts for several decades. We are excited to continue our longstanding, trusted relationships with you and your family for years to come.
We are grateful for your trust in us, and we look forward to continuing to be a part of your health care team.
With deep appreciation,
Steve Strongwater, MD
President & CEO