- 2022 Press Releases
- 2021 Press Releases
- 2020 Press Releases
- Dr. Steve Strongwater named to Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives
- Atrius Health Proud to Support COVID-19 Response at Boston Hope Medical Center
- Atrius Health Engages Kyruus to Advance Novel Digital Patient Access Initiatives
- Atrius Health and Firefly Health Announce Value-Based Care Affiliation
- Atrius Health’s Next Generation Accountable Care Organization Saves Medicare $14.8 million in second year of participation
- Atrius Health Welcomes Three New Clinicians to its Board of Trustees
- 2019 Press Releases
- Verily Partners with Veterans Administration Palo Alto Healthcare System and Atrius Health to Deploy Solutions for Improving Population Health and the Value of Care Delivery
- Atrius Health will be recognized as an “Allied Member” of The Permanente Federation
- Atrius Health reports $38.7M operating surplus for 2018
- Atrius Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Announce Deeper Collaboration to Transform Health Care Experience
Dr. Steve Strongwater named to Modern Healthcare’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives
We are proud to announce that Modern Healthcare named Atrius Health President & CEO Dr. Steve Strongwater as one of this year’s 50 Most Influential Clinical Executives.
This annual program acknowledges clinicians working in the healthcare industry who are deemed by their peers and an expert panel to be the most influential in terms of demonstrating leadership and impact.
“I am thrilled to congratulate Steve on this prestigious and well-deserved recognition,” said Dr. Laura Lee, Chair of the Board of Trustees at Atrius Health. “I am pleased to see that our collective efforts to champion the importance of Atrius Health in Washington DC has now been given a national platform.”
As part of this recognition, Modern Healthcare noted Dr. Strongwater’s advocacy for federal relief funding of primary care practices during the coronavirus pandemic, as well as his vocal support for value-based approaches to care and moving the healthcare industry away from traditional fee-for-service models.
“This honor reflects the hard work and dedication of our many clinicians and staff who serve our community with kindness and compassion every day,” said Dr. Strongwater. “I am tremendously grateful for our outstanding teams whose commitment to patients advances our mission, and thank Modern Healthcare for recognizing these efforts.”