- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $10.4 million
- Medically home group launches the future of medical care, raises $4m in funding
- Tufts Health Plan Forms Masshealth Accountable Care Organization Partnerships With Four Provider Organizations
- Boston Surgery Center and Atrius Health Complete First Total Joint Replacement in a Massachusetts Free-Standing Surgery Center
- Two tested interventions help improve weight management in children with overweight or obesity
- Atrius Health Names Rachel Rosenblum Chief Operating Officer
- Atrius Health and IBM Watson Health Forge Partnership to Bring Cognitive Insights to Primary Care Physicians and Their Patients
- Atrius Health Expands into Greater Plymouth area by Welcoming PMG Physician Associates
- Atrius Health Joins CMS Next Generation Accountable Care Organization Model
- 2016 Press Releases
- 2015 Press Releases
Atrius Health Names Rachel Rosenblum Chief Operating Officer
Atrius Health is pleased to announce Rachel Rosenblum as the organization’s Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Rosenblum will ensure the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of Atrius Health’s operations as well as participate in setting strategic direction for the organization.
Rachel joined Atrius Health as Vice President of Business Development in February 2016. As a result of her efforts over the past 14 months, two physician practices have joined Atrius Health, collectively adding over 30 physicians and advanced practice clinicians and approximately 40,000 patient lives to the organization. She also played an instrumental role in developing Atrius Health’s ambulatory surgery strategy, which led to a minority investment in a freestanding ambulatory surgery center.
“Rachel’s experience, collaborative style and exceptional leadership skills make her an incredible asset to our team of clinical and operational leaders,” said Steven Strongwater, MD, President and CEO of Atrius Health. “We look forward to having her in this new role and know she will advance our organization to the next level of operational excellence as we continue to navigate an increasingly competitive healthcare market.”
Prior to joining Arius Health, Rosenblum was Vice President of Clinical Program Design and Business Development at New England Baptist Hospital (NEBH). Other past positions include Director of Surgical Services Operations and Program Development at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Orthopedic Service Line Administrator at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Rosenblum was also featured as one of the Boston Business Journal’s 2015 “40 under 40” honorees.
Rosenblum has a Master of Healthcare Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy from Elizabethtown College in Elizabethtown, PA. She lives in Natick, MA.