- 2019 Press Releases
- Verily Partners with Veterans Administration Palo Alto Healthcare System and Atrius Health to Deploy Solutions for Improving Population Health and the Value of Care Delivery
- Atrius Health will be recognized as an “Allied Member” of The Permanente Federation
- Atrius Health reports $38.7M operating surplus for 2018
- Atrius Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Announce Deeper Collaboration to Transform Health Care Experience
- 2018 Press Releases
- Atrius Health’s Next Generation Accountable Care Organization Saves Medicare $19.9 million in first year of participation
- Atrius Health earns national recognition for commitment to improve high blood pressure
- Communication Regarding Ballot Question 1: Hospital Nurse Staffing Ratios
- Atrius Health Announces State Certification for New ACO Program
- Atrius Health Announces State Certification for New ACO Program
- 2017 Press Releases
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $10.4 million
- Medically home group launches the future of medical care, raises $4m in funding
- Tufts Health Plan Forms Masshealth Accountable Care Organization Partnerships With Four Provider Organizations
- Boston Surgery Center and Atrius Health Complete First Total Joint Replacement in a Massachusetts Free-Standing Surgery Center
- Two tested interventions help improve weight management in children with overweight or obesity
- Atrius Health Names Rachel Rosenblum Chief Operating Officer
- Atrius Health and IBM Watson Health Forge Partnership to Bring Cognitive Insights to Primary Care Physicians and Their Patients
- Atrius Health Expands into Greater Plymouth area by Welcoming PMG Physician Associates
- Atrius Health Joins CMS Next Generation Accountable Care Organization Model
- 2016 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Appoints Jennifer Derkazarian as Senior Director of Nursing
- Atrius Health Welcomes Patrick Holland as Chief Financial Officer
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $6.8 million
- Atrius Health’s David Green, MD Named the 2016 Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts “Physician of the Year”
- Harvard Pilgrim and Atrius Health team up to employ Boston Public School students
- VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston Named as HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies
- VNA Care Network Foundation Rebranding as VNA Care
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Christopher Andreoli as Chief of Ophthalmology and Visual Services
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bonnie Hersh as Chief of Neurology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Louis Bley as Chief of Orthopedics and Hand Surgery
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Vandhana Sharda as Chief of Optometry
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Adam Smith as Chief of Pulmonology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bita Tabesh as Chief of Hematology/Oncology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Sean Uiterwyk Senior Medical Director for Performance Excellence
- Atrius Health CEO Takes on Statewide Stigma Fight
- Atrius Health Welcomes Dr. Jane Fogg, Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health
- Atrius Health Unveils New Advertising and Rebranding Campaign as One Connected Healthcare System
- Atrius Health Recognized by CDC and CMS as Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Benjamin Kruskal as Chief of Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Kathy Niknejad as Chief of Urology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bradley Denker as Chief of Nephrology
- Labor Day Holiday Notice
- 2015 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Receives First-Place Accountable Care Compass Award from Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates welcomes Dr. Nicholas McAuley to its Chelmsford practice
- Harvard Vanguard Peabody Welcomes Dr. Susan Millet, DO
- Atrius Health Ranked Highest in Overall Score Among Massachusetts Pioneer ACOs
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Mary O’Neil as Kenmore Practice Administrator
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Linda Oliver as Wellesley Practice Site Administrator, West Region
- Atrius Health Names Geisinger Transformation Exec as New CEO
- Atrius Health Launches Innovation Center
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce Names Dedham Medical Associates Large Business of the Year at 121st Annual Meeting
- Atrius Health Joins National Health Care Organizations to Accelerate Transformation of U.S. Health Care System
- Atrius Health Groups to Merge
VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston Named as HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies
Boston, MA (June 25, 2016) - VNA Care is pleased to announce that its certified home health care divisions, VNA of Boston and VNA Care Network, have been named HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies by OCS HomeCare, placing them in the top-performing 25 percent of home care agencies in the United States.
Winners of the HomeCare Elite award are ranked by an analysis of publicly available performance measures including quality outcomes, patient experience, and financial performance. To be considered, an agency must be Medicare-certified and have data for at least one outcome in Home Health Compare; out of 9,718 agencies eligible, 2,431 are designated as elite.
“I’m so proud of our dedicated staff who every day go above and beyond to deliver compassionate care to our patients. Providing the right care at this level and quality is certainly a team effort, and we look forward to continuing our work to help improve the lives of those we serve,” said Mary Ann O’Connor, President & CEO of VNA Care. VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston have consistently received high Quality of Patient Care Star Ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), which O’Connor credits to the dedication, tenacity and resilience of the staff along with the organization’s continued mission to keeping those in our community healthy and at home.
“The 2015 HomeCare Elite winners deserve credit for demonstrating high-quality care in their communities. As quality care initiatives become top-of-mind for healthcare providers, we recognize this as a remarkable achievement and are pleased to make this our 10th year of acknowledgement for top performing home health organizations,” said Christine Lang, VP of Product Development for OCS HomeCare. “We congratulate VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston on achieving this coveted recognition.”
“As CMS ramps up its nationwide initiatives to reward home care agencies for the quality of care they provide, this is yet another way to acknowledge those agencies that have demonstrated their commitment to improving patient care at lower costs,” said Marci Heydt, Senior Content Manager, DecisionHealth. “The winners of the HomeCare Elite Award are proving that a heightened focus on clinical outcomes, patient experience, and financial management leads to success.”
The award is sponsored by OCS HomeCare by National Research Corporation, the leading provider of home health and hospice metrics and analytics, and DecisionHealth, publisher of the most respected independent publication in the home care profession, Home Health Line.
VNA Care, one of the Commonwealth’s largest non-profit home health and hospice providers, and a subsidiary of Atrius Health, serves more than 50,000 patients each year.
About VNA Care
As the Commonwealth’s largest home health and hospice provider, VNA Care serves more than 50,000 patients each year. Founded by Massachusetts’ most established and trusted home care organizations, VNA Care Network & Hospice, VNA of Boston, and VNA Hospice Care; VNA Care has the capabilities and resources to deliver a full range of home health, hospice, and community services to patients of all ages and health care needs. VNA Care, a subsidiary of Atrius Health, focuses on promoting the health and well-being of patients and families by providing high-quality, cost-effective health care to vulnerable individuals in their homes and communities. To learn more about VNA Care, visit: www.VNAcare.org.
About OCS HomeCare by National Research Corporation
For more than 30 years, National Research Corporation has been at the forefront of patient-centered care. Today, the company’s focus on empowering customer-centric healthcare across the continuum extends patient-centered care to incorporate families, communities, employees, senior housing residents, and other stakeholders.
National Research is dedicated to representing the true voice of patients and other healthcare stakeholders. This integration of cross-continuum metrics and analytics uncovers insights for effective performance improvement, quality measurement, care transitions, and many other factors that impact population health management.
For over 25 years, DecisionHealth has served as the home care industry’s leading source for analysis and tools to improve revenue cycle performance, profitability and regulatory compliance. Agencies nationwide turn to DecisionHealth for education and training, coding and billing solutions, and ongoing expert guidance through its family of online products, print solutions, and live training events. DecisionHealth also certifies home health agency professionals in ICD-10 coding and OASIS-C1 through its Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance, and provides custom consulting services to agency leaders through its DecisionHealth Professional Services unit. For product information, call 1-855-CALL-DH1 or visit www.decisionhealth.com.