- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Appoints Jennifer Derkazarian as Senior Director of Nursing
- Atrius Health Welcomes Patrick Holland as Chief Financial Officer
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $6.8 million
- Atrius Health’s David Green, MD Named the 2016 Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts “Physician of the Year”
- Harvard Pilgrim and Atrius Health team up to employ Boston Public School students
- VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston Named as HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies
- VNA Care Network Foundation Rebranding as VNA Care
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Christopher Andreoli as Chief of Ophthalmology and Visual Services
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bonnie Hersh as Chief of Neurology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Louis Bley as Chief of Orthopedics and Hand Surgery
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Vandhana Sharda as Chief of Optometry
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Adam Smith as Chief of Pulmonology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bita Tabesh as Chief of Hematology/Oncology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Sean Uiterwyk Senior Medical Director for Performance Excellence
- Atrius Health CEO Takes on Statewide Stigma Fight
- Atrius Health Welcomes Dr. Jane Fogg, Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health
- Atrius Health Unveils New Advertising and Rebranding Campaign as One Connected Healthcare System
- Atrius Health Recognized by CDC and CMS as Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Benjamin Kruskal as Chief of Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Kathy Niknejad as Chief of Urology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bradley Denker as Chief of Nephrology
- Labor Day Holiday Notice
- 2015 Press Releases
Atrius Health Welcomes Dr. Jane Fogg
Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health
Newton, MA (May 26, 2016) - Atrius Health is pleased to announce that Jane F. Fogg, MD, MPH, has joined the organization as Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health. In this new role, Dr. Fogg provides senior clinical leadership for system-wide internal medicine care models and promotes the development of Atrius Health's population health management programs.
"Dr. Fogg's tremendous experience in developing primary care models to improve quality and reduce the overall cost of care aligns perfectly with our mission to close gaps in care through a coordinated, proactive and team-based approach," said Richard Lopez, MD, Senior Vice President of Population Health at Atrius Health and Chief Medical Officer of VNA Care. "I am thrilled to welcome Dr. Fogg to Atrius Health, and look forward to working with her in serving our patients."
Prior to joining Atrius Health, Dr. Fogg was the Medical Director of Practice Excellence for the Beth Israel Deaconess physician network Affiliated Physician Group (APG) where she led large scale improvements for more than 200 APG physicians, including primary care redesign to support population health, reduce total medical expense, and quality improvement. Prior to this, Dr. Fogg served as Medical Director of Beth Israel Needham Primary Care, an eight-physician medical group she founded in 2004, and as Medical Director of Primary Care for Beth Israel Deaconess Care Organization, where she worked on system redesign to support risk payment models. She also served for seven years as Director of Adult Medicine and Residency Training at Dimock Health Center in Roxbury, MA.
Dr. Fogg received her BA at Harvard University, her MD and MPH at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and did her internal medicine residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. She is board certified in internal medicine and has practiced primary care for 20 years. Dr. Fogg is also an Instructor in Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Fogg is a resident of Needham.
About Atrius Health
Atrius Health, an innovative nonprofit healthcare leader, delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 675,000 adult and pediatric patients in eastern and central Massachusetts. Atrius Health's 29 medical practices, with more than 35 specialties and 750 physicians, work together with the home health and hospice services of its VNA Care subsidiary and in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities. Atrius Health provides high-quality, patient-centered, coordinated care to every patient it serves. By establishing a solid foundation of knowledge, understanding and trust with each with each of its patients, Atrius Health enriches their health and enhances their lives.