- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Appoints Jennifer Derkazarian as Senior Director of Nursing
- Atrius Health Welcomes Patrick Holland as Chief Financial Officer
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $6.8 million
- Atrius Health’s David Green, MD Named the 2016 Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts “Physician of the Year”
- Harvard Pilgrim and Atrius Health team up to employ Boston Public School students
- VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston Named as HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies
- VNA Care Network Foundation Rebranding as VNA Care
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Christopher Andreoli as Chief of Ophthalmology and Visual Services
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bonnie Hersh as Chief of Neurology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Louis Bley as Chief of Orthopedics and Hand Surgery
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Vandhana Sharda as Chief of Optometry
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Adam Smith as Chief of Pulmonology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bita Tabesh as Chief of Hematology/Oncology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Sean Uiterwyk Senior Medical Director for Performance Excellence
- Atrius Health CEO Takes on Statewide Stigma Fight
- Atrius Health Welcomes Dr. Jane Fogg, Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health
- Atrius Health Unveils New Advertising and Rebranding Campaign as One Connected Healthcare System
- Atrius Health Recognized by CDC and CMS as Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Benjamin Kruskal as Chief of Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Kathy Niknejad as Chief of Urology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bradley Denker as Chief of Nephrology
- Labor Day Holiday Notice
- 2015 Press Releases
Atrius Health Unveils New Advertising and Rebranding Campaign as One Connected Healthcare System
Newton, MA (May 16, 2016) - Atrius Health, an innovative nonprofit healthcare leader, today announced the launch of a new ad campaign as part of an overall rebranding initiative to solidify the organization as one connected health system caring for the needs of the 675,000 adult and pediatrics patients it serves. The organization’s new slogan, “Care. About You.” represents Atrius Health’s top priority to foster strong relationships between clinicians and patients, support those relationships with teams that follow up and follow through, and provide a range of services that can support patients 24/7, 365 days per year.
In July 2015, the medical groups comprising Atrius Health—Dedham Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group and Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates—merged into one nonprofit, multi-specialty organization with VNA Care continuing as a highly integrated subsidiary to better suit the needs of its patients in a rapidly transforming healthcare landscape. The campaign reflects a shift in branding strategy to emphasize Atrius Health’s philosophy of providing connected, high-quality care by partnering with patients to enrich their health and enhance their lives.
“By knowing you well, we are able to serve you well,” said Dr. Steven Strongwater, president and CEO of Atrius Health. “This is the foundation upon which we deliver proactive, customized and connected care that is right for our patients. We are thrilled to take another step toward achieving our ultimate vision of transforming care to improve lives as one integrated organization.”
Although the medical groups Dedham Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group and Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates have joined together to comprise Atrius Health, they will retain their legacy names at practice locations. In addition, VNA Care, formerly known as the VNA Care Network Foundation, and comprised of home health agencies VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston and VNA Hospice and Palliative Care, has changed its name and logo as part of joining the Atrius Health family.
Atrius Health will tell its story of strong relationships, team-based care and the robust systems, processes and services offered to patients through an ad campaign developed by Boston-based creative agency Proverb, LLC, which will run throughout the Greater Boston and Eastern Massachusetts areas this spring and fall on television, radio and MBTA buses and train stations. In addition, local digital marketing agency Genuine built Atrius Health’s new website, www.atriushealth.org, to integrate doctor and patient information for its Dedham Medical, Granite Medical and Harvard Vanguard practices into one, user-friendly location. For more information, visit www.atriushealth.org/care.
About Atrius Health
Atrius Health, an innovative nonprofit healthcare leader, delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 675,000 adult and pediatric patients in eastern and central Massachusetts. Atrius Health's 29 medical practices, with more than 35 specialties and 750 physicians, work together with the home health and hospice services of its VNA Care subsidiary and in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities. Atrius Health provides high-quality, patient-centered, coordinated care to every patient it serves. By establishing a solid foundation of knowledge, understanding and trust with each of its patients, Atrius Health enriches their health and enhances their lives.