- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Appoints Jennifer Derkazarian as Senior Director of Nursing
- Atrius Health Welcomes Patrick Holland as Chief Financial Officer
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $6.8 million
- Atrius Health’s David Green, MD Named the 2016 Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts “Physician of the Year”
- Harvard Pilgrim and Atrius Health team up to employ Boston Public School students
- VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston Named as HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies
- VNA Care Network Foundation Rebranding as VNA Care
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Christopher Andreoli as Chief of Ophthalmology and Visual Services
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bonnie Hersh as Chief of Neurology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Louis Bley as Chief of Orthopedics and Hand Surgery
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Vandhana Sharda as Chief of Optometry
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Adam Smith as Chief of Pulmonology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bita Tabesh as Chief of Hematology/Oncology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Sean Uiterwyk Senior Medical Director for Performance Excellence
- Atrius Health CEO Takes on Statewide Stigma Fight
- Atrius Health Welcomes Dr. Jane Fogg, Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health
- Atrius Health Unveils New Advertising and Rebranding Campaign as One Connected Healthcare System
- Atrius Health Recognized by CDC and CMS as Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Benjamin Kruskal as Chief of Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Kathy Niknejad as Chief of Urology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bradley Denker as Chief of Nephrology
- Labor Day Holiday Notice
- 2015 Press Releases
Atrius Health Names Dr. Bonnie Hersh as Chief of Neurology
Newton, MA (June 21, 2016) - Atrius Health is pleased to announce that Dr. Bonnie Hersh has been named as the organization’s Chief of Neurology. Dr. Hersh has worked at Atrius Health since 2000 when she joined its Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates practice as a neurologist. Dr. Hersh previously served as Chief of Neurology at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates. As Chief, Dr. Hersh will lead Atrius Health’s Neurology Department, which provides a complete range of general and subspecialty neurological care. The department’s neurology group provides comprehensive diagnosis, management, and follow-up for the full spectrum of neurological needs.
Dr. Hersh has a subspecialty interest in movement disorders and practices at Harvard Vanguard’s Boston Kenmore office as well as seeing patients with movement disorders at the Braintree and Chelmsford sites. She is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and is a diplomate of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Dr. Hersh is also involved in clinical trial research for patients with Parkinson's disease.
Dr. Hersh attended medical school at McGill University in Montreal and did her internship at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. She completed her neurology residency at the Harvard-Longwood Neurology Training Program through Harvard Medical School in Boston and then completed fellowship training in both movement disorders at Boston Medical Center and neurophysiology/EMG at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Prior to joining to Atrius Health, she was on the neurology staff at Boston Medical Center.
About Atrius Health
Atrius Health, an innovative nonprofit healthcare leader, delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 675,000 adult and pediatric patients in eastern and central Massachusetts. Atrius Health's 29 medical practices, with more than 35 specialties and 750 physicians, work together with the home health and hospice services of its VNA Care subsidiary and in close collaboration with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities. Atrius Health provides high-quality, patient-centered, coordinated care to every patient it serves. By establishing a solid foundation of knowledge, understanding and trust with each of its patients, Atrius Health enriches their health and enhances their lives.