- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Appoints Jennifer Derkazarian as Senior Director of Nursing
- Atrius Health Welcomes Patrick Holland as Chief Financial Officer
- Atrius Health’s Pioneer ACO achieves over 95 percent quality score and saves Medicare $6.8 million
- Atrius Health’s David Green, MD Named the 2016 Home Care Alliance of Massachusetts “Physician of the Year”
- Harvard Pilgrim and Atrius Health team up to employ Boston Public School students
- VNA Care Network and VNA of Boston Named as HomeCare Elite 2015 Top Agencies
- VNA Care Network Foundation Rebranding as VNA Care
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Christopher Andreoli as Chief of Ophthalmology and Visual Services
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bonnie Hersh as Chief of Neurology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Louis Bley as Chief of Orthopedics and Hand Surgery
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Vandhana Sharda as Chief of Optometry
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Adam Smith as Chief of Pulmonology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bita Tabesh as Chief of Hematology/Oncology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Sean Uiterwyk Senior Medical Director for Performance Excellence
- Atrius Health CEO Takes on Statewide Stigma Fight
- Atrius Health Welcomes Dr. Jane Fogg, Specialty Director of Internal Medicine and Population Health
- Atrius Health Unveils New Advertising and Rebranding Campaign as One Connected Healthcare System
- Atrius Health Recognized by CDC and CMS as Million Hearts 2015 Hypertension Control Champions
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Benjamin Kruskal as Chief of Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Kathy Niknejad as Chief of Urology
- Atrius Health Names Dr. Bradley Denker as Chief of Nephrology
- Labor Day Holiday Notice
- 2015 Press Releases
Atrius Health Appoints Jennifer Derkazarian as Senior Director of Nursing
Derkazarian is an experienced clinician leader who joined Atrius Health in April 2016 as a site nurse leader for its practice locations in West Roxbury, Dedham, Norwood and Wellesley. Prior to joining Atrius Health, Jennifer worked at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center for 14 years in various leadership roles. Most recently she served as Director of Advanced Practice, providing clinical and management leadership for nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse anesthetists, and clinical nurse specialists at the hospital and medical center. At the start of her career, she worked as an RN at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Derkazarian is active in nursing and advanced practice education and leadership development. She played a large role in the development and implementation of an advanced practice fellowship accreditation pathway for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and served as the inaugural team leader for accreditation. She currently serves on the Board of Advisors for the Advanced Practice Provider Executives and is also a member of the Region 1 Leadership Group for the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Derkazarian’s clinical specialty is cardiology and she has a master’s of science in nursing, adult nurse practitioner certification and a doctor of nursing practice degree in executive leadership from the MGH Institute for Health Professions.
Derkazarian is a resident of Carlisle, Massachusetts.