- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- 2015 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Receives First-Place Accountable Care Compass Award from Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates welcomes Dr. Nicholas McAuley to its Chelmsford practice
- Harvard Vanguard Peabody Welcomes Dr. Susan Millet, DO
- Atrius Health Ranked Highest in Overall Score Among Massachusetts Pioneer ACOs
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Mary O’Neil as Kenmore Practice Administrator
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Linda Oliver as Wellesley Practice Site Administrator, West Region
- Atrius Health Names Geisinger Transformation Exec as New CEO
- Atrius Health Launches Innovation Center
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce Names Dedham Medical Associates Large Business of the Year at 121st Annual Meeting
- Atrius Health Joins National Health Care Organizations to Accelerate Transformation of U.S. Health Care System
- Atrius Health Groups to Merge
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Mary O’Neil as Kenmore Practice Administrator
Newton, MA [May 2015] –Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, a medical practice of Atrius Health, has appointed Mary O’Neil as Site Administrator of its Kenmore practice. As practice administrator O’Neil assumes responsibility for day-to-day operations of the site such as collaboration with chiefs and specialty directors in internal medicine, pediatrics, medical and surgical specialties, obstetrics and gynecology, behavioral health, radiology, lab and pharmacy. She also will also help implement organization-wide initiatives at the Kenmore practice.
“Mary is highly respected by both clinicians and staff for her ability to create an environment which allows everyone to be successful,” says Dr. Steven Lampert, Interim SVP, Urban Region and Chief Clinical Officer of Atrius Health. “She continually demonstrates the necessary assertiveness, patience and perseverance to solve both small and large problems. I am confident that Mary will provide outstanding leadership to the Kenmore practice.”
O’Neil brings 26 years of successful management experience with Harvard Vanguard to this position. She began her career at Harvard Vanguard in 1988 as assistant administrator at the Watertown practice. After ten years, she moved to the Wellesley location as site administrator. Under her leadership, Wellesley became the first Harvard Vanguard site to begin the use of shared medical appointments, or group visits, to enhance patient care. She also played a critical role in establishing and supporting Harvard Vanguard OB/GYN practices at the Dedham and Norwood sites for Atrius Health subsidiary Dedham Medical Associates. Under her leadership, the Wellesley location became a Model Site for Care Improvement as Harvard Vanguard developed its methodology for bringing value-based methodologies to its practices.
Prior to joining Harvard Vanguard, O’Neil spent nine years managing in-patient psychiatric units. She holds a BS in sociology from the University of New Hampshire, a nursing degree from Jackson Memorial School of Nursing in Miami, FL, and an MBA from Simmons Graduate School of Management.
O’Neil is a resident of Newton.