- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- 2015 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Receives First-Place Accountable Care Compass Award from Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates welcomes Dr. Nicholas McAuley to its Chelmsford practice
- Harvard Vanguard Peabody Welcomes Dr. Susan Millet, DO
- Atrius Health Ranked Highest in Overall Score Among Massachusetts Pioneer ACOs
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Mary O’Neil as Kenmore Practice Administrator
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Linda Oliver as Wellesley Practice Site Administrator, West Region
- Atrius Health Names Geisinger Transformation Exec as New CEO
- Atrius Health Launches Innovation Center
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce Names Dedham Medical Associates Large Business of the Year at 121st Annual Meeting
- Atrius Health Joins National Health Care Organizations to Accelerate Transformation of U.S. Health Care System
- Atrius Health Groups to Merge
Newton, MA [May 2015] – Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, a medical practice of Atrius Health, has appointed Linda Oliver as Site Administrator of its Wellesley practice. As Practice Site Administrator, Oliver assumes responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the site such as collaboration with chiefs and specialty directors in internal medicine, pediatrics, medical and surgical specialties, obstetrics and gynecology, behavioral health, radiology, lab and pharmacy. She also will also help implement organization-wide initiatives at the Wellesley practice.
“Linda has a special commitment to patient-centered care and has brought these values to every position she has held in the organization.” says Kathy Gardner, Interim SVP, West Region of Atrius Health. “Highly regarded by her peers, she is a seasoned and talented manager who builds effective relationships throughout the organization. We are thrilled that she will be joining the West Region Leadership team in her new role at Wellesley.”
Originally hired as the very first physician assistant with Harvard Vanguard, Oliver has a broad experience in a variety of positions over her long tenure. Oliver joins the Wellesley practice after serving three years as Director of Accountable Care Organization Development for Atrius Health. Just prior to her ACO role at Atrius Health, Linda was Administrator for Hospital, SNF and Clinical Programs at Harvard Vanguard, working to develop many of the programs that continue to operate effectively today. She also has experience managing Urgent Care services; serving as Assistant Administrator for the Chestnut Hill/West Roxbury practice of Harvard Vanguard; managing Case Management Operations; and serving as Pediatric Specialty Administrator.
Oliver is a graduate of the Johns Hopkins University’s Physician Assistant program and also received a Master of Public Health degree from Johns Hopkins. She is a resident of Wellesley.