- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- 2015 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Receives First-Place Accountable Care Compass Award from Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates welcomes Dr. Nicholas McAuley to its Chelmsford practice
- Harvard Vanguard Peabody Welcomes Dr. Susan Millet, DO
- Atrius Health Ranked Highest in Overall Score Among Massachusetts Pioneer ACOs
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Mary O’Neil as Kenmore Practice Administrator
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Linda Oliver as Wellesley Practice Site Administrator, West Region
- Atrius Health Names Geisinger Transformation Exec as New CEO
- Atrius Health Launches Innovation Center
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce Names Dedham Medical Associates Large Business of the Year at 121st Annual Meeting
- Atrius Health Joins National Health Care Organizations to Accelerate Transformation of U.S. Health Care System
- Atrius Health Groups to Merge
Harvard Vanguard Welcomes Dr. McAuley to its Chelmsford practice
Newton, MA [October 2015] – Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, a medical practice of Atrius Health, proudly welcomes Dr. Nicholas McAuley to its internal medicine department in Chelmsford. Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates is a multi-specialty physician practice with offices across eastern Massachusetts.
Dr. McAuley received his medical degree from Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California in Los Angeles. He completed his internship and residency at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital and a primary care sports medicine fellowship at the University of Pittsburg Medical Center Shadyside in Pittsburgh. Dr. McAuley is board certified in internal medicine and received a certificate of added qualification in sports medicine. Prior to joining Harvard Vanguard, he practiced at Pentucket Medical Associates in Lawrence. Dr. McAuley is a resident of Chelmsford.
The Chelmsford practice of Harvard Vanguard is located at 228 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824 and is welcoming new adult and pediatric patients. For more information call 978-250-6000.