- 2019 Press Releases
- 2018 Press Releases
- 2017 Press Releases
- 2016 Press Releases
- 2015 Press Releases
- Atrius Health Receives First-Place Accountable Care Compass Award from Massachusetts Hospital Association
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates welcomes Dr. Nicholas McAuley to its Chelmsford practice
- Harvard Vanguard Peabody Welcomes Dr. Susan Millet, DO
- Atrius Health Ranked Highest in Overall Score Among Massachusetts Pioneer ACOs
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Mary O’Neil as Kenmore Practice Administrator
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Appoints Linda Oliver as Wellesley Practice Site Administrator, West Region
- Atrius Health Names Geisinger Transformation Exec as New CEO
- Atrius Health Launches Innovation Center
- Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce Names Dedham Medical Associates Large Business of the Year at 121st Annual Meeting
- Atrius Health Joins National Health Care Organizations to Accelerate Transformation of U.S. Health Care System
- Atrius Health Groups to Merge
Norwood—[February 2015]— The Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce (NVCC) is thrilled to announce that Dedham Medical Associates, a practice of Atrius Health, was named the Large Business of the Year for 2014 at their 121st Annual Meeting & Awards Dinner held on January 22nd, 2015.
The Large Business of the Year award is presented to an NVCC member business that demonstrates outstanding achievement in general management, employee relations, business growth, business innovation and community and social responsibility.
“Dedham Medical Associates has been a strong supporter of the Chamber as well demonstrated deep involvement within the community,” said NVCC President Tom O’Rourke. “They regularly participate in many local health and community awareness programs; they sponsor farmers markets, sports teams and career awareness programs in local high schools.”
As a leading healthcare provider, Dedham Medical has been serving the region since 1937 and recently expanded into a new facility in Norwood, which featured an urgent care center that has created new jobs for local residents.
The award was presented by last year’s winner Chuck Barresi of Universal Technical Institute to Roberta Zysman, Chief Executive Officer of Dedham Medical Associates and an NVCC board member.
The Annual Meeting was held in the Tiffany Ballroom of the Four Points by Sheraton in Norwood. With over 200 attendees, the Dinner featured special guest speaker Steve DiFillippo, Chef and Owner of the award-winning Davio's.