- Wellness Information
- Video Library
- All About the Flu
- Flu Season Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Flu Season Frequently Asked Questions - Pregnant Women
- Flu Season Frequently Asked Questions - High Dose Seasonal Influenza Vaccine
- Are You at High Risk for the Flu?
- Avoiding the Flu and Colds
- Influenza Resources
- Be Prepared: Tips for Avoiding Seasonal Flu, and Other Viruses, Too
- Choosing Wisely
- Know When Antibiotics Work
- Stop Smoking
Below are helpful links the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH) on preventing and treating influenza.
"Flu: What You Can Do - Caring for People at Home" Series
Massachusetts Department of Health & Human Services (MDPH) offers a series of general flu-related documents to the public in several languages including the following:
What You Can Do - Caring for People at Home 24-page Basic Literacy Booklet
What You Can Do - My Flu Care Information - this form helps you organize essential contact and health information.
What You Can Do - Household Supply List - this lists the supplies you will need to prepare your home and care for family members with flu.
What You Can Do - Information Summary for the Doctor - this form helps you organize important information about your family member for your doctors phone call.
Additional Fact Sheets (MDPH)
- Fact Sheet - Dehydration and the Flu - this features facts about preventing and treating dehydration associated with the flu
- Fact Sheet - Fever and the Flu - this features facts about preventing and treating fever associated with the flu
Guidance for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women and Parents