- Current Patients
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing Accounts
- MyHealth Online
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Prescription Refill
Patient Billing Accounts
Atrius Health has a responsibility to our patients to appropriately bill and collect payment for services provided. We take this responsibility seriously and, as a partner in your health care, would like to share some information to help you with the billing process.
If you have any questions regarding your billing statement, financial policies or price transparency, please contact the Patient Billing Call Center.
Patient Billing Call Center
Monday through Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm
There are multiple options to make payment on your bill:
- Online Bill Pay - click here to use a debit card or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) to pay your bill online
- If you have a MyHealth Account, you can also log in there to view and pay your bill online or select a paperless statement option.
- Through your bank - be sure to enter the remittance address on the payment coupon
- At practice sites - can accept check, cash or credit card payments
- By mail - send check with payment coupon and mail in enclosed remittance envelope to Atrius Health, P.O. Box 415432, Boston, MA 02241-5432
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have coverage through two policies?
Some patients have coverage through two policies and can incur out-of-pocket expenses for health care services. As a courtesy, we will submit your claims to both insurance companies. You may receive a bill for out-of-pocket expenses after both insurance companies have reviewed your claims. If you find yourself in this situation, contact the second insurance company for more information.
Why did I get charged a cancellation fee?
Depending on the specialty area in which your appointment is scheduled, a cancellation fee may be charged. This fee for cancellation can be billed for cancellation with less than 24 hours notice or less than 48 hours, per the specialty’s policy.
What if I am seeing the doctor because I was in a car accident or had an accident at work?
On occasion, visits and medical care can be a result of an injury that occurs in a motor vehicle accident or while at work. It is important that you let your physician's office know when scheduling an appointment and when checking in that the visit is related to this type of injury. In addition, it is important that you provide our offices with the information for your auto insurer and/or worker's compensation carrier so that we can direct the claim for your services to the appropriate insurer.
What if I want to know what benefits I have through my health insurance plan?
The phone number to reach your insurance company should be on the back of your insurance card. The insurance has all of the information on your benefits including co-payment, deductible, coinsurance and what is covered benefits.