- Current Patients
- Urgent Care
- 24/7 Medical Advice
- When You Need A Specialist
- Common Questions About Referrals
- Requesting Your Medical Records
- Patient Billing Accounts
- MyHealth Online
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Prescription Refill
MyHealth Online is a highly secure, web-based portal that allows you to access portions of your health record and communicate with your doctor’s office about non-urgent matters when it is convenient for you.
With MyHealth Online you can:
- Schedule primary care appointments
- View test results
- Get non-urgent medical advice
- View immunization history, medical and surgical history
- Request appointments and view past and upcoming appointments
- View school and camp forms
- Receive important preventive care reminders
- Request prescription renewals
- Manage healthcare for your loved ones through proxy access
The MyHealth Online mobile app is now available as the “MyChart” app in the Apple App Store or through the Google Play store (formerly called the Android Market), so you can access MyHealth Online via your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android phone.
If you are interested in signing up for MyHealth, please click here. If you would like additional information, we have provided answers to several frequently asked questions so that you can better understand how a MyHealth Online account works and how it makes it easier for you to manage your health.