Massachusetts law requires that all incoming students (first year or transfer) demonstrate proof of immunization, which can be shown by completing and returning the Entrance Health Certificate that is included students’ acceptance packets. The student and his/her health care provider should complete the form and mail it to:
Wentworth Institute of Technology
550 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02115
Failure to have complete immunizations on record may result in students' inability to register for first semester classes.
All incoming students are strongly encouraged to have a physical examination prior to their arrival at Wentworth.
Students should consult with their family physician or previous schools to obtain the following required immunizations - dates of all immunizations must be indicated:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella - administered separately or together as MMR. For specific dose requirements, please see the health form or call Health Services.
- Diptheria/Tetanus/Pertussis (Tdap) – 1 dose
- Hepatitis B - series of three immunizations
- Varicella – either doctor certified history of disease, serology, or two doses of vaccine
- Meningitis - recent meningitis vaccine or signed waiver
Vaccination can be administered by the home physician or at Harvard Vanguard Student Health Services. Students may be required to pay for vaccinations, depending on their insurance plan.
For any immunization questions, please feel free to call 617-879-5220.
Hours of operation and check-in locationsHarvard Vanguard Student Health Services
MassArt, 578 Huntington Ave., Second Floor
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm
Harvard Vanguard Kenmore practice
133 Brookline Ave, check-in on 4th floor
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Holidays 10 a.m. or 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.