Jane Hammond, NP
- Clinical Interests
- Personal Interests
|Specialty:||Urgent Care, Adult|
|Joined Atrius Health:||1977|
|Undergraduate School:||Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA|
|Professional/Graduate School:||Boston University, Boston, MA|
|Board Certification:||American Nurses Credentialing Center|
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Simmons College, Boston, MA
Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine since 2000.
Work with athletes, men and women regarding exercise program; Run Fit Over 50 exercise class;
Meet/train woman with osteopenia/osteoporosis.
I'm an avid runner, cyclist. Other interests include kayaking, skiing, equestrian activities, and hiking. I also like photography and quilting. I advocate getting patients involved in regular exercise and I encourage participation in Harvard Vanguard's health programs.
- Braintree - Harvard Vanguard 781-849-1000 More Info...
- Chelmsford - Harvard Vanguard 978-250-6000 More Info...
- Concord - Harvard Vanguard 978-287-9350 More Info...
- Dedham - Dedham Medical 781-329-1400 More Info...
- Kenmore - Harvard Vanguard 617-421-1194 More Info...
- Norwood - Dedham Medical 781-329-1400 More Info...
- Peabody-Lynnfield - Harvard Vanguard 978-977-4000 More Info...
- Plymouth - Cordage Park - PMG More Info...