We invite you to join our team of innovative, talented physicians at Atrius Health. We believe you'll find that no other practice in the Boston area is as well-suited to deliver an enhanced model of care to patients.
In joining Atrius Health, you can expect:
- To have your voice and ideas heard: we are not owned by a hospital or an HMO or shareholders — you will have a strong say in what happens here because we are an independent, non-profit, physician-led multi-specialty group practice
- To be part of an organization that leads and innovates – Atrius Health is a leader in ways to care for patients that are seemingly just being introduced into the marketplace – e.g., population health and accountable care. We have made a multi-million dollar commitment to our newly-formed Innovation Center, designed so we can better the way care is delivered and enhance our patients’ experiences. We are preparing for mobile-integrated health, hospital at home, and other ways that we can provide patient-centered care where and when that care is needed. This isn’t new for us, this is who we are and we continue to shape and improve the future of providing care.
- Clinicians and staff dedicated to the primary mission of quality patient care. We believe in delivering a system of connected care that enables us to know our patients better so we can serve them well. By establishing a solid foundation of knowledge, understanding and trust with each of our patients, we enrich their health and enhance their lives.
- An emphasis on collegiality and team-based care, on being able to practice at the top of your license because of the excellent support from skilled providers and staff
- One of the most advanced EMRs in the country: technology and technical adoption are in our DNA – we were the 4th healthcare organization in the country to adopt an EMR
- An excellent benefits package
The result is more than just a great work environment — it's an opportunity to merge patient-centered care with career satisfaction.