Atrius Health offers a highly competitive and innovative benefits package. Our vision, mission, and values speak about our commitment to the people we serve. This commitment extends to the enrichment of the programs and benefits we offer to our employees.
This site does not contain our complete benefits information. Details of the benefits plans are provided during the interview process. Certain employees may be eligible for additional benefits not outlined here. Benefits are subject to change, and to limitations based on eligibility.
Atrius Health offers you and your eligible dependents a choice of two health plans, both administered by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care:
- Atrius Health Select
- Atrius Health Select 1000
Atrius Health offers you and your eligible dependents a choice of two dental plans, both administered by Delta Dental of Massachusetts. Benefits are provided both in-network and out-of-network. Orthodontia is included in one of the plans.
Atrius Health offers you the opportunity to make tax-deferred contributions to the Atrius Health 401(k) plan. You can contribute up to 75% of your eligible wages. You are 100% vested immediately.
Upon completion of one year of service, you will automatically be eligible for employer non-elective contributions. You will receive a contribution each pay period equal to 4% of your eligible wages. You will be 100% vested immediately.
After one year of service, you are also eligible to receive an employer matching contribution of 100% of your contributions, up to 4%. This amount is subject to a four-year vesting schedule.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), or reimbursement accounts, allow you to pay for eligible expenses using pretax dollars set aside through payroll deductions. There are two accounts available:
- Health Care Reimbursement Account (Health FSA) - this plan allows you to contribute up to $2,550 per year for out-of-pocket health and dental expenses not covered by a group plan. Debit cards provide added convenience.
- Dependent Care Assistance Account (Dependent Care FSA) - this plan allows you to contribute up to $5,000 per year for eligible dependent care expenses.
Life Insurance Plan
You are eligible for Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage at no cost to you:
- Basic Life - Atrius Health provides life insurance equal to two times your annual salary.
- AD&D - Atrius Health provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance equal to two times your annual salary.
Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
You are eligible to purchase additional life insurance under the following voluntary life plans:
- Supplemental Life Insurance - you can purchase up to 5 times your annual salary for yourself.
- Spouse Life Insurance - you can purchase up to $250,000 of coverage for your spouse.
- Dependent Children Life Insurance - you can purchase up to $25,000 of coverage for your dependent children.
Disability benefits are provided at no cost to you. Eligible employees will be entitled to employer-paid Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability coverage. Eligible employees may elect to receive a tax-free long-term disability benefit.
Atrius Health offers tuition assistance of up to $5,000 per calendar year paid at 80% of qualified expenses depending upon your eligibility. Up to four courses per year may be covered.
Time Off benefits
- Holidays - 10 paid holidays
- Earned Time
- Extended Sick Leave
- Commuter Pass Subsidy - Eligible employees are entitled to a monthly employer subsidy.
- Long Term Care (LTC) - This plan provides income if you are in a nursing home or need in-home custodial care. In most cases, Atrius Health provides a subsidy.
Other ways you benefit with Atrius Health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discount Group Home and Auto Insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Mortgage referral service
- Direct deposit
- Credit unions
- Care.com back-up child and adult care - Atrius Health provides a rate subsidy
- Wellness programs
- Discount programs
- movie tickets
- theater tickets
- other events
- seasonal offerings
This information is a summary. Complete details of the benefits plans are included in the official plan documents. If there is any difference between the information presented here and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. Atrius Health reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate any of the plans in any manner, in whole or part, at any time.