- About Us
- Mission & Vision
- Our Care Network
- Quality & Safety
- Accountable Care Organization
The Atrius Health Foundation gathers and distributes resources for innovative programs that transform care to improve lives.
Funds donated to the Atrius Health Foundation support Atrius Health, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, to serve our patients and communities through
- Innovating new ways to deliver high quality, more affordable care,
- Solving the urgent national issue of reducing clinician burnout,
- Supporting medical education that teaches a new generation of clinicians about delivering effective preventive and evidence-based care, and
- Conducting research about patient-centered models of care, provider well-being, health technologies, quality improvement, and implementation science.
For years, Atrius Health has funded these causes through its operating margin. Today, reimbursement is insufficient to continue these critical activities and we need your financial support.
A donation to the Atrius Health Foundation is a special way to thank a provider or staff member for their outstanding service and care, or to honor or memorialize a loved one.
Atrius Health is also accepting donations for its Employee Emergency Fund in support of those who are facing the direst emergencies during this crisis and beyond. Funds will be used to help Atrius Health employees during the pandemic, while on furlough, or during other personal emergencies. Employees with the direst of needs apply for funds and grants of up to $3000 are determined confidentially by a committee. For more information, email AtriusHealthFoundation@atriushealth.org.
Contribute to the Atrius Health Foundation by visiting our Donation page.
Questions? Please contact the Foundation office at 617-559-8004.